Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search – round 2 is done and we can vote!
It’s time for the 2013 Global Talent Search Semi Final! The 50 semi-finalists were asked to create a Farmer’s Market Tote Bag with an autumnal theme.
Here’s how to vote in the 2013 Global Talent Search Semi Final…
This is your chance to help launch the career of a new art/design star! The winner will be represented by Lilla Rogers Studio for two years, and win a host of licensing contracts.
The online gallery features the work of the 50 semi-finalists from the 2013 Global Talent Search, who were tasked with creating a farmer’s market tote bag with a Fall/Autumn theme. We love what they have done with it. Your vote counts, so use it wisely!
Here’s how to vote in three easy steps:
(1) Go to the Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search gallery page.
(2) Underneath name of the artist (below their image) you will see the number of votes they have received. Click on ‘votes’ and follow the instructions.
(3) Once you have submitted your vote you will be sent an email to validate your vote. Please note if you do not complete the simple one-click validation process (by clicking on the link in the email you receive) your vote will not be counted. If you cannot find the email in your inbox please check your spam folder.
Terms & conditions of voting
(1) You can vote for up to 5 different designs, but you can only vote for each one once with any given email address.
(2) Your vote will only be counted if you validate it by clicking on the validation link in the email which will be sent to you after voting.
(3) By submitting your email address to vote you give permission for this to be added to the mailing lists of the organisers (Lilla Rogers Studio and Do What You Love). You can unsubscribe at any time and we will not pass your data on to third parties.
I don’t know about you but I’ve found this to be a fun process to watch… now to figure out which of the 50 bags are my five favorites – tough one! (Guess I know how manufacturers feel who have to choose art to license, huh?)
Congrats to all the artists who made the semi-finals!
Here’s to your creative success!
– Tara Reed